Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Want It Now

Now Mar I'm sorry about my slacking on not commenting on the G-20 Conference to be held in the best city of the world. I am still trying to figure that whole situation out.

Well, even though a historical mass gathering of world leaders in our city is not enough to get my lazy ass up and type something, Microsoft's announcement at the E-3 electronics show yesterday is enough. Yes ladies I am single.



I am not one to kid myself here, those screen shots were most likely simulated. But if they manage to create what they say they can, I'm going to die alone.

Now here is another video I came along. I don't know what to say about it other than it kinda makes me wonder if Children of the Corn the video game is around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment