Monday, August 3, 2009

300... Part Deux

While viewing Watchmen, a terrific albeit slightly different theatrical version of Alan Moore's genius work, I began wondering where I had seen young Rorschach before. Then it dawned on me... young King Leonidas had been re-cast in Zack Snyder's other graphic novel turned blockbuster. I guess being the son of the director has its perks after all.

While searching for the young man playing Rorschach I stumbled across something very interesting... Apparently 300 will have a sequel of sorts. Details are few and far between at this point, but one thing is for certain, the master behind it all, Mr. Frank Miller, has already finished a draft of his next Spartan blood bath.

The question is... what happens next? Will he continue on with the Battle of Thermopylae and the other events that unfolded? More updates to come as we stumble across them.

No comments:

Post a Comment