Wednesday, August 26, 2009

If you're looking to get stuck inside of Mobile with the Memphis blues again...

...and you need some satellite navigation, Bob Dylan might be able to lend you a hand. In a move stranger than some of the other ones he's made in his life, turns out the folk and rock legend is talking to some GPS companies about lending his golden pipes to the cause of getting people places.
“You know I don’t usually like to tell people what I’m doing, but I’m talking to a couple of car companies about the possibility of being the voice of their GPS system,” he disclosed.
I can hear it now: "Eeeeeeverybody muuuuust tuuuuurn riiiiiiiight!"
Like I mentioned earlier, this is not the first questionable thing Dylan has done as of late to harm his street cred/piss of hipster scum. But I guess when you churn out The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan, Bringing It All Back Home, Highway 61 Revisited, Blonde on Blonde and Blood on the Tracks all within a decade, you can do whatever the hell you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment